This thick and creamy Avocado Cream is perfect for your next casual gathering!
Over the years, I’ve grown into a huge football fan.
I never saw it coming, but each year football of all types grabs me just a little more.
With College Football already over and Pro coming to an end soon, this time of year is a little bit sad.
Fortunately, there are a few more weeks before the Super Bowl, and I plan to make the most of them!
When it comes time for the big game, I am all about enjoying family and friends. Of course, I want great food.
But guys, we just got past Christmas.
My desire to spend hours in the kitchen prepping for a party is zero. Less than zero, in fact.
It just isn’t going to happen right now.
This is where José Olé Mexican snacks come in handy! They are crowd pleasers that disappear in in a flash, and no one knows (or asks) if I made them myself. Loved by kids and adults alike, José Olé Mexican snacks make football entertaining easy on this tired Mom.
We especially love the taquitos, which are fabulous alone or with a simple sour cream or yogurt dip.
I adore them with this Avocado Cream, which has become a bit of an obsession of mine.
Seriously – you must try this!
This creamy avocado dip has a lot of the taste of guacamole in a smooth and delicious dip you can make in your food processor in minutes. It is an excellent way to mix things up as well as make things easier on yourself.
How do you like to make your game day celebrations easier?
- 1 medium avocado, chopped
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 tablespoon hot pickled jalapeño, chopped
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- Place avocado, sour cream, apple cider vinegar, lime, jalapeño, garlic, cilantro, salt and pepper in a food process. Process until smooth. Taste and adjust seasonings as desired.
- Store in the refrigerator with plastic wrap directly on the dip for up to two days.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Jose Ole . The opinions and text are all mine.