This Chipotle Roasted Chicken and Cauliflower is an easy to make one dish meal! With just 5 ingredients, this low-carb and gluten-free meal is perfect for busy weeknights.
I received an All-Clad d5 Stainless-Steel All-In-One Pan as a participant in the All-Clad d5 Cookware Blogger Challenge. All opinions are my own.
If you’ve followed me long at all, you know that short ingredient lists are not my forte. I know that everyone loves easy recipes, and I often start with the best intentions to keep things simple.
Then I hit the kitchen and I start adding things. Before you know it my entire spice rack is on the counter, and my 5-ingredient dish has turned into 15-ingredients.
I’m working on this and today; I have proof. I’ve made you not just a recipe, but an entire dinner with just five ingredients.
I knew it would be a great way to push myself.
And, I was motivated by a pan.
As part of the challenge, they sent me d5 Stainless-Steel All-In-One-Pan. I’ve always been an All-Clad fan and had been eying this pan at Williams-Sonoma for a while.
This Chipotle Roasted Chicken & Cauliflower so good!
The chipotle butter seasons it perfectly, and the extra touch of lime at the end adds just the right bite.
You May Also Like
- Looking for more easy meal ideas? You will love these Sheet Pan Chicken Fajitas!
- This Chicken Broccoli Penne is pure comfort food that the whole family will enjoy!
- This Chicken Primavera is pretty enough for company but easy enough for a Tuesday night.
- This Southwestern Chicken is super-easy to make and perfect for a crowd.
Chipotle Roasted Chicken & Cauliflower
- Large Skillet
- 1 pound chicken legs
- 4 tablespoons softened butter divided
- 2 chipotle chilies in adobo sauce chopped fine
- 1 buch cauliflower trimmed into florets
- 1 lime sliced
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Stir 3 tablespoons of the butter with chopped chipotle chiles. Rub 1 tablespoon of the chipotle butter under the skin of the chicken legs. Melt 1 tablespoon of the chipotle butter in a small dish and toss with cauliflower. Reserve remaining tablespoon of chipotle butter. Season chicken and cauliflower with salt and pepper.
- Melt remaining 1 tablespoon of butter (not the chipotle butter) in a large pan over medium heat. Add chicken and cook until brown, about 8 minutes per side. Add cauliflower to the pan and dot with remaining tablespoon of chipotle butter.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, until cooked through. Squeeze with lime juice and serve.