I received an All-Clad d5 Stainless-Steel All-In-One Pan as a participant in the All-Clad d5 Cookware Blogger Challenge. All opinions are my own.
If you’ve followed me long at all, you know that short ingredient lists are not my forte. I know that everyone loves easy recipes, and I often start with the best intentions to keep things simple. Then I hit the kitchen and I start adding things. Before you know it my entire spice rack is on the counter, and my 5-ingredient dish has turned into 15-ingredients.
I’m working on this and today; I have proof. I’ve made you not just a recipe, but an entire dinner with just five ingredients.
I can’t take all the credit.
I did it because All-Clad invited me to participate in the All-Clad d5 Cookware Blogger Challenge and create a dish for Memorial Day with just five ingredients.
I knew it would be a great way to push myself.
And, I was motivated by a pan.
As part of the challenge, they sent me d5 Stainless-Steel All-In-One-Pan. I’ve always been an All-Clad fan and had been eying this pan at Williams-Sonoma for a while.
(Is it just me, or could you live in a Williams-Sonoma store?)
The All-Clad d5 stainless-steel cookware heats slowly and evenly, which yields perfectly browned proteins, from the center to the edges. I love that it has plenty of room to cook an entire meal for our family of five! With the addition of the lid, it is also perfect for simmering and braising.
Its magnetic stainless-steel exterior has such a gleaming polished finished that I was almost hesitant to use it, but I’m thrilled to report that it cleaned up beautifully. (And can I get a heck yeah for having only one pan to clean up after dinner?!)
And, oh, was this Chipotle Roasted Chicken & Cauliflower so good!Need a #fast & #easyrecipe for dinner? Try this Chipotle Chicken & Cauliflower #AllCladd5Click To Tweet
The chipotle butter seasons it perfectly, and the extra touch of lime at the end adds just the right bite.
Right now I’m giving away a d5 Stainless-Steel All-In-One Pan ($149.95) to one lucky winner. (Sorry USA residents only.)
Chipotle Roasted Chicken & Cauliflower
- 1 pound chicken legs
- 4 tablespoons softened butter divided
- 2 chipotle chilies in adobo sauce chopped fine
- 1 buch cauliflower trimmed into florets
- 1 lime sliced
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Stir 3 tablespoons of the butter with chopped chipotle chiles. Rub 1 tablespoon of the chipotle butter under the skin of the chicken legs. Melt 1 tablespoon of the chipotle butter in a small dish and toss with cauliflower. Reserve remaining tablespoon of chipotle butter. Season chicken and cauliflower with salt and pepper.
- Melt remaining 1 tablespoon of butter (not the chipotle butter) in a large pan over medium heat. Add chicken and cook until brown, about 8 minutes per side. Add cauliflower to the pan and dot with remaining tablespoon of chipotle butter.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, until cooked through. Squeeze with lime juice and serve.