This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of PrimeWaters Seafood. All opinions are 100% mine.
If you like restaurant-quality meals that involve barely any work, you are going to love this Garlic Salmon. Full of garlicky goodness topped off with a creamy lemon dill sauce, this is a simple recipe that is fancy enough for company. Perfect for when you need something elegant for holiday entertaining.
Garlic Salmon is Simple Perfection!
If you like simple dishes that are tasty enough to wow your family and friends, you are going to love this Garlic Salmon with Lemon Dill Sauce. It comes together in about 20 minutes and is quite possibly the most delicious salmon recipe I've ever had.
We eat a lot of salmon at our house because it is my husband's favorite seafood. (And because it is such a great source of protein and omega-3 fatty acids.)
I am always on the lookout for quality sources. Lately, we've been enjoying PrimeWaters Salmon. It is delicious, high-quality salmon that is traceable to pristine locations in Patagonian Chile and Norway. Farm-raised in cold, continually moving water, PrimeWaters Salmon is conveniently delivered to your door. For this recipe, I used Atlantic salmon from Norway - it's both delicious and antibiotic free!
Paired with a vegetable side, this Garlic Salmon makes a simple and elegant meal. Just what I need around the holidays!
How to Make Garlic Salmon
1 First, rub the salmon fillets with garlic. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
2 Next, preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Place the salmon on a baking sheet. Combine the butter and lemon juice and drizzle over the salmon.
3 Bake for about 8 minutes, or until the center of the flesh is 120 degrees for medium-rare.
4 While the salmon is cooking, make the sauce by combining sour cream, mayonnaise, dill, lemon juice, lemon zest, salt, and pepper in a medium bowl. Stir until combined.
5 Finally, serve the salmon with Lemon Dill Sauce and garnish with additional dill.
Looking for more great salmon recipes to try? It doesn't get any better than this Sheet Pan Salmon.
Where Can I Get PrimeWaters Salmon?
Delicious, traceable salmon couldn't be easier to get! I used the Atlantic 5 ounce portions, and you can conveniently get delivered from your door by Amazon. Shop Now on Amazon and save 20% with the code "20PWSALMON2"
Garlic Salmon with Lemon Dill Sauce
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 16 ounces salmon fillets skin on
- 1/3 cup butter melted
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Rub the salmon fillets with garlic and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Return to the refrigerator and let sit for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place the salmon on a baking sheet. Combine the butter and lemon juice and drizzle over the salmon.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, until the center of the flesh is about 120 degree. (If you insert a cake tester, it should slide in and out without resistance. The meat should be relatively opaque.)
- While the salmon is cooking, make the sauce by combining sour cream, mayonnaise, dill, lemon juice, lemon zest, salt, and pepper in a medium bowl. Stir until combined and refrigerate until serving.
- Serve the fish with the Lemon Dill Sauce and garnish with additional dill.