This BBQ Ranch Chicken Casserole is a great easy weeknight casserole that comes together so quick! Gluten Free and Kid-Friendly, this is one you will make again and again.
This post is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group®, Birds Eye®, and Farm Rich® but all my opinions are my own. #pmedia #FullnRichFlavor http://my-disclosur.es/OBsstV
Today I’ve got a quick and easy dinner for you: BBQ Ranch Chicken Broccoli Casserole
I know you like easy, right?
It is hard to believe that Skye is 2 1/2 today. It doesn’t seem that long ago that I was posting photos of my tiny girl letting you know that she had finally made an appearance.
Nothing could have prepared me for the joy of a third child. Even as I’m supposed to be frustrated with the “terrible twos,” I find myself soaking up every moment. I just enjoy her so much.
One thing I have realized, though, is that I just can’t do all the things I used to. A quick and easy dinner is always on the menu.
With Birds Eye and Farm Rich®, I can make sure a flavorful dinner is on the table without missing out on reading Hungry the Caterpillar for the 2,432th time.
I love that Birds Eye Flavor Full vegetables allow me to make sure the family gets the vegetables they need. More importantly, they have some great new flavors like Ranch Broccoli, Buffalo Cauliflower, and Sour Cream & Onion Potatoes. With all three of my kids being veggie-resistant, these flavors go a long way towards making sure there are no dinnertime battles.
If You Like This BBQ Ranch Chicken Casserole You May Also Like:
BBQ Ranch Chicken Casserole
This BBQ Ranch Chicken Broccoli Casserole is a great easy weeknight casserole that comes together so quick! Gluten Free and Kid-Friendly, this is one you will make again and again.
- 16 ounces frozen broccoli I used Birds Eye Steamfresh® Flavor Full – Ranch Broccoli
- 16 ounces cooked chicken shredded
- 4 cups cooked quinoa or rice
- 8 ounces shredded cheddar cheese divided
- 1 red onion chopped
- 1 tomato chopped
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt or sour cream
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Place Farm Rich Chicken in its plastic bag in a bowl of warm water to separate.
- In a large bowl combine chicken, broccoli, quinoa or rice, half of cheese, red onion, and tomato.
- In a separate bowl whisk together barbecue sauce, Greek yogurt or sour cream, chili powder, onion powder and salt. Toss with chicken and broccoli mixture.
- Transfer mixture to prepared casserole dish. Top with remaining cheese. Bake for 30 minutes. Serve warm.