Jumpstart your day with our easy-to-make Cherry Mango Smoothie recipe. With its fruity flavor and vibrant color, it is guaranteed to delight your taste buds. Using a blender, you'll achieve a silky smooth texture in minutes, resulting in a refreshing and nutritious beverage perfect for breakfast or a midday snack. This step-by-step guide will demonstrate how combining juicy cherries and succulent mangoes creates a vibrant, flavor-packed smoothie that's as pleasing to the eye as it is to the palate.
Imagine starting your day with a refreshing, vibrant, and nourishing Cherry Mango Smoothie that not only tastes fantastic but also leaves you energized.
This delightful concoction is the perfect pick-me-up to fuel your day ahead, and it's incredibly simple to make.
The beauty of this mango smoothie with yogurt lies in its simplicity – it requires just a few ingredients and a blender to create a velvety, fruit-filled beverage that's satisfying, nutritious and takes just five minutes of prep time.
Combining sweet, juicy mangoes and slightly tart cherries creates a harmonious balance of flavors that will leave you craving more.
Plus, the vibrant color of this smoothie is an instant mood booster, making it an ideal choice for brightening up your mornings or adding a burst of sunshine to your afternoon.
In the following sections, we'll provide you with a detailed recipe for this irresistible Cherry Mango Smoothie, as well as offer suggestions for customizing the drink to suit your preferences.
So, gather your ingredients, dust off your blender, and prepare to be dazzled by this delicious and invigorating mango and cherry smoothie that's sure to become a staple in your smoothie rotation.
- Milk: You can use regular milk in this recipe, but I tend to make smoothies with alternative milk. I prefer to use unsweetened, but you could use sweetened nut or soy milk if you like. Juice (like tart cherry juice or orange juice) or coconut water will work as well.
- Mango: If you want to use fresh mango, make sure that you choose one that is ripe as green mangos will throw off the flavors in this smoothie.
- Cherries: Fresh cherries are magical during cherry season. For the rest of the year I rely on frozen dark sweet cherries.
- Yogurt: This adds protein to the smoothie and helps to make it more filling. You can use regular or Greek yogurt. Feel free to adjust the amount and use non-dairy yogurt if you prefer to make this vegan.
- Vanilla: Optional but highly recommended. You won't believe the flavor pop it gives here.
Step by Step Instructions
For the full recipe with measurements, see the recipe card at the end of the post.
First, add the milk, mango, cherries, yogurt, and vanilla in a blender.
Blend until smooth.
Add ice if you prefer your smoothie to be colder, and process again to combine everything together.
Smoothie Tips & Tricks
- Customizing your smoothie: Feel free to experiment with different fruits or add-ins to make this Cherry Mango Smoothie uniquely yours. You can include berries, pineapple, bananas, or greens like spinach or kale. Try adding a tablespoon almond butter, cashew butter, seed butter, or your favorite protein powder.
- For a frosty smoothie: For an icy cold smoothie, use frozen fruit. I prefer this to adding ice cubes since ice cubes dilute the flavor a bit.
- Adjusting the sweetness: Depending on the ripeness of your fruit, you may want to add a sweetener such as honey, maple syrup, monk fruit, agave syrup, or stevia to enhance the flavor of your smoothie. Start with a small amount and adjust according to your taste preferences.
- Selecting fruits: Choose ripe, unblemished cherries and mangoes for the best flavor and texture in your smoothie. Mangoes should be slightly soft to the touch, and cherries should have a deep red color and firm texture.
- Blending tips: To achieve a smooth and creamy texture, start by adding the liquid to your blender pitcher and then blending with the fruits. Gradually add ice or any additional ingredients, blending until everything is well combined and the desired consistency is reached.
As an amazon associate, I earn from qualifying sales.
More Smoothie Recipes to Try
- This raspberry blueberry smoothie is a delicious and healthy way to start your day!
- For a creamy and delicious treat, don't miss this blueberry banana smoothie.
- Elevate your post work-out smoothie with this cherry smoothie. With bold lime flavors, this is one you will make again and again.
- Looking for a jumpstart of energy in the morning? Don't miss this coffee quinoa smoothie.
Cherry Mango Smoothie
- 1 cup unsweetened milk almond, oat, or dairy
- 1 cup mango chunks
- 1 cup pitted cherries
- ¼ cup plain yogurt
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Optional Add-Ins: 1 tablespoon ground flax seed chia seeds or hemp seeds
- Place the milk, mango, cherries, yogurt, and vanilla in a blender and process until smoothie.
- If desired, add ice and process until combined.