Get ready to indulge in a tropical delight with this refreshing Mango Pineapple Smoothie! In this recipe, we'll show you how to create a creamy and luscious smoothie that's bursting with the flavors of juicy mangoes and tangy pineapples. This smoothie is the perfect way to start your day or enjoy as an afternoon pick-me-up.
Whether you're looking for a refreshing breakfast option or a guilt-free snack, this pineapple mango smoothie has got you covered.
This delightful concoction is a true treat for your taste buds, combining the sweetness of ripe mangoes with the tanginess of juicy pineapples.
With its creamy texture, vibrant colors, and refreshing flavors, this mango pineapple smoothie recipe is the perfect way to brighten your day. So grab your blender, gather your ingredients, and let's get blending!
- Milk: Feel free to use any type of milk that have on hand. Whether it's non-dairy milk, like almond milk and coconut milk, or dairy milk, the choice is yours! Juice could also work for the liquid in this smoothie.
- Pineapple: Frozen fruit makes this smoothie extra luscious, but you can substitute fresh pineapple chunks and add a handful of ice cubes to achieve that delightful chill.
- Mango: If you can't find frozen mango, fresh mango works too. Simply peel, chop, and freeze the mango pieces before using them in the recipe.
- Banana: Adding a ripe banana to our smoothie not only enhances the sweetness but also contributes to the smooth and creamy texture. Frozen banana is a great option.
- Greek Yogurt: Yogurt adds protein, and tangy flavor. If you prefer a dairy-free option, you can use coconut milk yogurt or a plant-based alternative like almond milk yogurt.
- Vanilla Extract: If you don't have vanilla extract, you can skip it or substitute it with a pinch of ground cinnamon for an extra flavor twist.
- Ground Flaxseed or Hemp Seeds (optional): For an added nutritional boost, you can sprinkle in 1 tablespoon of ground flaxseed or hemp seeds. These seeds are rich in fiber, omega-3 fatty acids, and other beneficial nutrients. However, if you don't have these optional add-ins or prefer not to use them, you can simply omit them from the pineapple mango smoothie recipe.
Step by Step Instructions
This is a visual walkthrough of how to make a mango pineapple smoothie. For the full recipe with measurements, see the recipe card at the end of the post.
Tips and Tricks
- Use ripe and sweet fruits: Opt for ripe mangoes and pineapples to ensure a naturally sweet and flavorful smoothie. The ripeness of the fruits will enhance the overall taste and sweetness of your smoothie.
- Freeze your fruits: Freezing the pineapple and mango chunks before blending them adds a delightful chill and creates a creamy texture. It also eliminates the need for ice cubes, which can dilute the flavor. Buying frozen fruits makes it easy, but you can can buy fresh fruits and freeze them.
- Go Green: Add in a handful of spinach or kale for an extra burst of nutrition.
- Add a protein boost: If you want to make your smoothie more filling, consider adding a scoop of your favorite vanilla protein powder.
- Make it Sweeter: I find this smoothie to be sweet enough as it is, but feel free to add your favorite sweetener. Maple syrup, honey, or monk fruit are all great options.
- Get creative with toppings: Sprinkle some coconut flakes, hemp seeds, chia seeds, or granola on top of your smoothie to add texture and visual appeal. You can also garnish with mint leaves. Not only does it make your smoothie look Instagram-worthy, but it also adds a delightful crunch.
- Clean your blender immediately: After enjoying your smoothie, clean your blender right away. Fill it with warm water and a drop of dish soap, then blend for a few seconds. Rinse thoroughly, and you're good to go. This will prevent any stubborn residue from sticking and make cleaning a breeze.
- Storage: Store leftovers in the fridge for 24 hours, or freeze for longer storage. I like to freeze in ice cube trays to enjoy a frosty smoothie bowl later. Just reblend and top!
As an Amazon associate, I earn from qualifying sales.
More Smoothie Recipes to Try
- Raspberry Smoothie: Bursting with the vibrant flavors of fresh raspberries, this smoothie is a delightful treat that will leave your taste buds dancing.
- Cherry Mango Smoothie: A tropical twist with a burst of sweetness, this cherry mango smoothie is like a vacation in a glass. (This is one I have every week!)
- Cucumber Apple Smoothie: Refreshing and invigorating, this cucumber apple smoothie is the perfect way to start your day or recharge in the afternoon.
- Raspberry Blueberry Smoothie: Packed with antioxidant-rich berries, this raspberry blueberry smoothie is a delicious and nutritious way to fuel your day.
5-Minute Mango Pineapple Banana Smoothie
- 1 ½ cups oat milk or milk of choice
- 1 ½ cups frozen pineapple
- 1 ½ cups frozen mango
- 1 banana cut into pieces
- ½ cup Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon ground flaxseed or hemp seeds optional
- Pour the milk into the blender. Add the pineapple, mango, banana, Greek Yogurt, vanilla, and flaxseed.
- Process in a blender until smooth. Serve immediately.