These Mediterranean Quinoa Wraps are quick to make and never fail to satisfy. They are perfect for a light lunch, and filling enough for dinner.
It is hard for me to believe it is July already. I feel like I am going to blink and we are going to talking about back to school.
The weather has been so cool here, and I’ve been enjoying it so much. It has felt much like a Florida spring! We even had a cold snap, and it dipped into the upper 40’s one night. I can’t remember ever needing a sweater in the summer before.
We have wildflowers all over the property, and I’ve especially enjoyed picking them and keeping a mason jar full of them on the kitchen counter.[clickToTweet tweet=”Easy & Delicious Mediterranean #Quinoa Wraps” quote=”Easy & Delicious Mediterranean #Quinoa Wraps”]
Skye loves our flower-picking adventures, and sometimes the boys will even tag along
Asheville has been fun, and we have been enjoying the restaurants a few times a week. The boys are finally ready to branch out from their usual burgers, something I wasn’t sure would ever happen.
I snapped this shot of Skye and Christian just before we were heading out one day. (Alex was still inside.)
Don’t they look alike?
Since we have been eating out so much, I’ve been trying to keep our meals at home light, like these Mediterranean Quinoa Wraps.
They are from my second book and were inspired by a Mediterranean Wrap that I had out years ago.
I love everything about this Mediterranean Quinoa Salad Wrap. In my opinion, you can never go wrong with the artichoke, olive, and sun-dried tomato combo! And of course….hummus. You guys know I love my hummus.
If you give these Mediterranean Quinoa Wraps a try, let me know what you think.
[clickToTweet tweet=”Easy & Delicious Mediterranean Quinoa Wraps #GlutenFree #Vegan” quote=”Easy & Delicious Mediterranean Quinoa Wraps #GlutenFree #Vegan”]
If you like these Mediterranean Quinoa Wraps, you may also like:
- Avocado Pesto Chicken Salad Wraps
- Grilled Vegetable Quinoa Salad Wraps
- Black Bean, Feta & Avocado Quinoa Wrap with Avocado-Tahini Dressing
- The Ultimate Veggie Quinoa Burrito
- Southwestern Veggie Wrap
Mediterranean Quinoa Wraps
- In a medium bowl combine quinoa, sun-dried tomatoes, artichoke hearts, olives, lemon juice and garlic.
- Spread 1 ½ tablespoons of hummus on each tortilla. Add quinoa mixture and spinach and drizzle with balsamic vinegar. Wrap tightly, using toothpicks to secure if necessary. Cut in half and serve or wrap tightly in parchment paper for later.
Note that nutritional information uses a 111 calorie wrap.