This Veggie Quinoa Bowl with Spicy Peanut Sauce is a delicious healthy bowl that you will crave time and again! Easy to make and so delicious.
This is a sponsored conversation brought to you by Jif® Peanut Powder. All opinions are my own.
We all have our food obsessions, and one of mine is anything peanuts.
I love them. I’m pretty sure when I was pregnant the first time I lived on peanut butter and chocolate covered peanuts.
These days, I try to avoid the chocolate covered peanuts most of the time, but I still love my peanut butter.
One thing I’ve loved lately is Jif® Peanut Powder, which is a powdered peanut butter. This is a new product I picked up at Walmart. It has 85% less fat than traditional peanut butter. I love that it has one ingredient: Peanuts!
With 7 grams of protein per serving, it is a great addition to any recipe.
I’ve been throwing it in my green smoothies for added flavor and extra protein. This weekend we are going to try it in my Mom’s peanut butter cookie recipe.
Today, I want to share with you a new sauce love I have - Spicy Peanut Sauce. It is just perfect on this Veggie Quinoa Bowl!
I’ve used it in a Chicken Veggie Quinoa Bowl, but it is great on wraps or as a dipper for Spring Rolls.
Tools for Making Quinoa Veggie Bowl
Veggie Quinoa Bowl
Veggie Quinoa Bowl with Spicy Peanut Sauce
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- 16 ounces grilled chicken chopped (or tempeh)
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 4 ounces broccoli chopped
- 1 red pepper cut into strips
- 3 carrots julienned
- 4 ounces snow peas chopped
- 6 green onions chopped
- Spicy Peanut Sauce
- ½ cup Peanut Powder
- ¼ cup water
- 1 tablespoons tamari gluten-free
- 1 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 tablespoons rice vinegar
- ½ tablespoon ketchup
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- ½ tablespoon ginger minced or 1 drop ginger essential oil
- ¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes.
- Heat sesame oil to medium in a large skillet. Add broccoli and red pepper and cook for 5 minutes. Add in carrots and snow peas and cook for three minutes more.
- Make the peanut sauce by placing the Jif® Peanut Powder, water, tamari, lime juice, rice vinegar, ketchup, garlic, ginger and red pepper flakes in a blender. Process until smooth.
- Place the quinoa in bowls and top with chicken and vegetables. Drizzle with peanut sauce and serve warm.
If You Like Veggie Quinoa Bowl You May Also Like:
- Quinoa Breakfast Bowl
- Rainbow Salad Bowl
- Savory Oatmeal Breakfast Bowl
- Chicken Burrito Bowl
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of JM Smuckers. The opinions and text are all mine.
What a delicious lunch OR dinner idea!