This Creamy Garlic Feta Dip is perfect for your next grill out! Gluten-Free and Vegetarian, this simple feta dip recipe is one that you will make time and again.
I’ve got an amazing Creamy Garlic Feta Dip for you today, but first, let’s talk summer.
Can you believe it is right around the corner?
I can’t remember when I looked forward to a summer more than this one. I mentioned in THIS POST, that we are spending the next couple months away from it all in the mountains.
Mountains = Elevation = Cooler Weather.
You know what that means? This Florida girl gets to grill this summer! No more sweltering heat keeping us inside or in the pool. Finally, we will be firing up the grill this Memorial Day and enjoying outdoor entertaining as most people do!
I am so excited!
I love the simplicity of grill outs. No need to get fussy – simple food that is fast and easy to prepare does the trick. Burgers, steaks…whatever you are in the mood for!
You know me, I am all about the side dishes. I can’t be without my chips and dip.
I am serving this Creamy Garlic Feta Dip with Jackson’s Honest Purple Heirloom Potato Chips. They are made with just three ingredients: Non-GMO Project Verified domestic potatoes, organic coconut oil and sea salt (that’s it!).
You might think that so few ingredients also means that they are bland, but nothing could be further from the truth. Despite some initial questions about the color, even my picky kids announced that they were “better than regular chips.”
(It is rather shocking that all three of them agreed. That. Never. Happens.)
It probably doesn’t hurt that I didn’t tell them that they were more nutritionally dense than regular potato chips.
Because you know kids…
Let’s just keep it our secret that purple potatoes have four times the amount of antioxidants than white fleshed potatoes.
I first learned about Jackson’s Honest last month, and we have been buying their products ever since. To say the whole family is in love is an understatement.
If you haven’t heard of them, you are going to want to check them out. It is a family run business on a mission for nutrient dense food. They are helping to re-orient the food chain around the role that traditional nutrient-dens fats can play in a healthy and balanced diet.
I love how they marry simple ingredients with great taste to create snacks that I feel good about serving.
In addition to these amazing Purple Heirloom Potato Chips, they offer a full line of Potato Chips and Tortilla Chips that would be great with this Creamy Garlic Feta Dip.
Varieties of Jackson’s Honest Chips
- Barbecue Potato Chips
- Maple Cinnamon Sweet Potato Chips
- Rippled Red Heirloom Potato Chips
- Sea Salt & Vinegar Potato Chips
- Sea Salt Potato Chips
- Sweet Potato Chips
- Lime & Sea Salt Tortilla Chips
- Maple Cinnamon Tortilla Chips
- Salsa Fresca Tortilla Chips
- Blue Corn Tortilla Chips
- Sprouted Red Corn Tortilla Chips
- Yellow Corn Tortilla Chips
All of their products are made with wholesome non-GMO ingredients!
- 1/2 cup plain yogurt or sour cream dairy or non-dairy
- 3 ounces cream cheese softened (dairy or non-dairy)
- 1/2 cup feta or vegan feta
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons garlic minced (more or less to taste)</yoastmark>
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- For Garnish: diced red onions and fresh parsley
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and process until smooth. Refrigerate until serving.
- To serve, garnish with red onions and chopped fresh parsley and serve with your favorite Jackson's Honest chips.
If You Like this Creamy Garlic Feta Dip You May Also Like:
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Jackson’s Honest. The opinions and text are all mine.