For perfect bacon with barely any work, make this Ninja Foodi Grill Bacon! Whether you want to cook pork, beef, or turkey bacon, air-fried bacon is ridiculously easy to make and perfectly crispy.
Is there anything savory that bacon doesn’t make better?
I am not sure, but I do know one thing - it is ridiculously delicious and made on a VERY regular basis at our house.
My new favorite way to cook it is with my Ninja Foodi Grill.
Ninja Foodi Grill Bacon is easy and perfectly crisp every time. Like air fryer bacon, it is crazy easy to make.
No matter what your preferred kind of bacon, this is sure to be a go-to method of cooking it.
- Start with a clean Ninja Foodi Grill and save the bacon drippings in a sealed container in the refrigerator and use it to saute other meats and vegetables in.
To up your bacon game, try these flavor variations!
- Brush the bacon with Barbecue sauce or Sriracha before cooking.
- Brush with maple syrup and sprinkle with black pepper.
- Sprinkle with Old Bay Seasoning
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, a traditional air fryer will work here! Just place your bacon in your air fryer basket and cook for 10 to 15 minutes, depending on the thickness of the pieces of bacon.
For crispy bacon, make sure you check it after the first few minutes and make sure that it isn’t stuck together.
Tools Needed to Make For Cooking Bacon in a Ninja Foodi Grill
As an amazon associate, I earn from qualifying sales.
Cooked bacon can be stored for up to five days in the refrigerator or for up to one month in the freezer.
How to Make Ninja Foodi Grill Bacon
First, the important thing to remember when cooking bacon is that the cooking time can vary wildly from brand to brand.
A thick-cut pork bacon is going to take much longer than a thin cut. Likewise, turkey bacon can burn easily if it is thin but otherwise can take longer to crisp up. So use this as a guide, but get to know the times for your favorite bacon.
If you are using turkey bacon, I recommend brushing it with avocado oil before cooking. This is optional but is helpful to help it crisp up.
Preheat your Ninja Foodi Grill to 390° F using the Ninja Foodi air crisp function.
Set your timer to 10 minutes.
When the grill is preheated, arrange the bacon in the basket. Cook for 4 minutes, and then arrange the bacon in a single layer.
Cook for another 6 minutes, or to the desired crispness.
More Recipes to Enjoy for Breakfast
- Make this Zucchini Frittata once, and you will be hooked! It is perfect for a weekend breakfast and good enough to serve guests for brunch.
- Peanut Butter Waffles are a family favorite that you will find yourself craving.
- Healthy Gluten Free Scones never fail to delight! With orange and cranberry, they are full of fruity flavor you will love.
- When you need something quinoa and easy, you are going to love this Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie.
Ninja Foodi Grill Bacon
- 8 ounces bacon
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil turkey bacon only
Pork and Beef Bacon
- Turn on your Ninja Foodi Grill and select Air Crisp. Turn the temperature to 390 degrees and the time to 10 minutes.
- Once the grill is preheated, add the bacon to the crisper basket using tongs. It is ok if there is some overlap.
- Allow to cool for 4 minutes, and then use the tongs to rearrange the bacon into a single layer.
- Continue cooking for the remaining 6 minutes. Check and cook for additional time to the desired crispness.
- Follow the same instructions, except spray or brush the bacon with avocado oil prior to cooking.