This Garlic Roasted Broccoli is an easy and delicious way to enjoy roasted broccoli. This side dish is perfect when you are short on time.
Yesterday at nap time she amused herself for more than 30 minutes squealing. She never cried, and when she was done with her squeal-fest, she curled up and slept for two hours.
Fortunately, it is a happy squeal, not a fussy one. (It’s cute. Minus the high pitch part.)
Unfortunately, I’m pretty sure my restaurant days are over until we get through this phase.
The funniest part of it all is that the two noisiest boys on the planted had the nerve to complain about how loud she is. I could barely contain my laughter on that one. 🙂
At least she’s napping again so I’ll have plenty of time to make all my favorites.
We all have these recipes – the ones that we go to when we have no idea what to make for dinner. This Garlic Roasted Broccoli is my number one go-to side dish. It is easy, with little hands-on time. I hope you enjoy it as much as we do!
Garlic Roasted Broccoli
- 1 lb broccoli cut into 2 inch florets
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 2 ounces fresh Parmesan cheese grated or vegan Parmesan
- Preheat oven to 420 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl toss broccoli, olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper. Arrange in a single layer on prepared pan and bake for 25 to 30 minutes. Sprinkle with parmesan and serve warm.