This post contains affiliate links. This Thrive Market Review represents my personal experience with the company. All opinions are my own.
At some point, most of us get to a point where we realized that we need to change our habits.
Yes, drive-thrus and convenience foods are….convenient.
But the benefits end there.
Eating this way isn't helping us move towards our health goals. Most of the time the impact extends to other areas of our lives, as we are left feeling sluggish and drained.
There is no double that in a world where drive-thru dollar menus outnumber health food stores and farmers markets, eating healthy can be a challenge.
I have more than one vivid memory of vowing that our family over five was only going to eat ONLY healthy, real food….and then hyperventilating with sticker-shock in the Whole Foods checkout line.
Guys, I have boys.
One is almost a teenager.
They eat. A lot.
And don't even get me started on a certain preschool princess…who wastes more food that she eats.
It is so easy to give into the temptation of $1 pizza slice or burger.
But this isn't the mother I want to be.
Luckily, I have found Thrive Market, a new online marketplace that makes natural and organic foods affordable to families.
What is Thrive Market?
Thrive Market offers the best-selling natural and organic prices through a $60/year membership. Think of it as Costco meets Whole Foods online!
For less than $5 a month, you can shop from over 4,000 of the highest quality food, supplement, home, personal care and beauty products from more than 400 of the best brands!
They are delivered straight to your door at 25-50% BELOW RETAIL PRICES. These savings are real, folks!
Best of all, they carry brands you are already using, like Bob’s Red Mill, Annie’s Homegrown, Earth’s Best, Jason Natural and Seventh Generation.
Thrive Market includes best-sellers from hundreds of the leading natural products brands across categories like cooking, healthy snacks, supplements natural home goods, bath, and beauty.
Thrive Market Review: My Experience
I have been ordering from Thrive Market for more than a year, and I am hooked on the service.
We travel all over, and I've had the chances to look at the prices, and I am saving 25% – 50% on every item I order.
- Thrive Market Helps me to keep my budget in line! I love that I am saving on every order.
- Thrive Market offers the very best natural and organic food brands. In some cases, these are products that I love but cannot find locally.
- I love the convenience of shopping from home! Dragging three kids to the store with a huge list is never fun and ordering from Thrive Market cuts down on what I have to do locally.
- I love Thrive Markets social conscious and knowing that with my membership I am helping another family have access to healthier foods.
- This is a little girly, but I love the way they package everything. Although I am paying wholesale prices, I feel like I am getting a package from a high-end store.
- Shipping is free over $49, but I find that it is a little slow. Amazon Prime has spoiled us all with 2-day shipping. This isn't a big deal if I plan ahead, but it makes it inconvenient what I want to make something over the weekend, and I discover on Wednesday that I'm out of an ingredient I need.
- You do need to be conscious of the weather and what you are ordering. Everything is extremely well packed, but I did once have marshmallows melt when I ordered them in August. Maybe a sane person would have thought better than to order marshmallows to be shipped to Arizona in August…but you guys already know I'm a little wacky. Not a big deal, though. Customer service refunding me promptly – no questions asked.
More about Thrive Market
The Shopping Experience
Thrive Market make it easy to shop for your values – whether you are gluten-free, vegan, non-GMO or Paleo, they have you covered.
The website is well designed with more than 90 filters that allow you to find what you need quickly. I have zero complaints with the website. (And I am pretty fussy about things like that.)
What About Shipping?
It doesn’t make sense to save money only to have those savings eaten up with shipping costs.
Like I mentioned earlier, Thrive Market offers free shipping on all orders over $49. (Inside the Continental United States.) For orders under $49, the average shipping cost is just $5.
Powerful Social Mission
Thrive Market is the first socially conscious online marketplace. For every paid membership, Thrive donates one membership to a low-income American family. Through the Thrive Gives initiative, thousands of Americans who wouldn’t otherwise be able to afford healthy and natural product now have easy access.
One thing that I LOVE about Thrive Market is that they are an environmentally responsible and sustainable business. Their packaging, boxes, and inserts are made from recycled paper and are recyclable. Additionally, Thrive Market is 100% carbon neutral through carbonfund.org.
A Special Offer for My Readers
Right now, you get a FREE 1-month membership and save 35% on your first order!